Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Blank White Screen When I Moved From Gantry 4 to 5

• Blank White Screen When I Moved From Gantry 4 to 5

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hi, I moved from Gantry 4 to 5 but my site is showing a blank space.

I have disabled all plugin to know if it's a plugin issue but it's still showing the white blank screen.

So, I tested with the default WordPress theme and site displayed well.
      So it led me to believe it's a gantry/theme issue.

I have been using gantry 5 framework and themes on many sites but haven't faced the issue in any of them until this.

Any suggestions please?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Blank White Screen When I Moved From Gantry 4 to 5

• Explain how you "moved" please... G4 templates will not work in G5... did you install a new Template as well? See if you host can pull any useful errors
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Blank White Screen When I Moved From Gantry 4 to 5

• Yes, I used Gantry 5 template.

I did put the gantry 5 on debug mode and saw several errors which I didn't quite understand.

Any further suggestions?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Blank White Screen When I Moved From Gantry 4 to 5

• Post the errors please... ensure you have at least 128M of PHP Memory set as well, your host should be able to help with that... I would also suggest disabling all other 3rd party plugins until this is resolved.

lastly, make sure you Menu in the G5 dashboard is pointed to a Menu/setup in some fashion
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds