Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gemini Template - Feedburner error

• Gemini Template - Feedburner error

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • On the home page of www.plantcityjobs.com there is a newsletter signup block that is collecting only emails. When it is submitted there is a Feedburner error.

The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

So after some research I ended up on the Feedburner.com site and have attempted to follow the instructions I have found for correcting the error. However, when I attempt to set up or access the Feedburner settings for this site, I get this error:

The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 15: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

So I can't actually set it up or access the settings to enable the subs by email.

How do I fix this? I can't find any settings in the WordPress dashboard that have anything to do with Feedburner. This site isn't even a blog, it's static and I have no need for RSS feeds anyway.

This is critical because the client ran an ad in a newspaper on Friday, the site launch date, to collect emails for an upcoming Job Fair.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gemini Template - Feedburner error

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • It now looks like you have replaced our newsletter particle with a ninjaform?

Our newsletter particle is to subscribe to a newsletter page of your site so that when that page changes the subscriber will get an email. When you register that page on the feedburner site they will give you a name and it is that name that is put into the newsletter particle settings - it's not a url - just a textual name that you enter in the particle settings on the layout of your outline.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds