Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED all in one events calendar clashing

• SOLVED all in one events calendar clashing

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • I have installed the "all in one events calendar" on I site I built with gantry.
      For some reason the calendar doesnt work properly with the gantry theme turned on,
      works fine with the wordpress default themes, but on gantry if you try to change the month or change the view type to weekly or daily etc it just all disappears.

Tried turning off all the other plugins on the site but they have no effect - its only when i turn on gantry that it starts working properly.

Anyone have any idea what i can do to get this working smoothly...

site:www.lordgrey.co.uk/school-calendar
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by JigsawDesign.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED all in one events calendar clashing

• you've got CORS issues...

www.lordgrey.co.uk is requesting assets from www.lordgrey.org.uk which isn't allowed...

Perhaps your site/home URL fields in WP are messed up...

That being said... you're currently using a G5 theme and the calendar seems to be working fine?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED all in one events calendar clashing

• looks like the school switched over to their main domain name lordgrey.org.uk at the weekend.

The problem is that the calendar loads up ok - but if you try to change the month it just vanishes
      or if you click agenda - to change it to a day, month or year view then it just vanishes.

I just cant see why ?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED all in one events calendar clashing

• the link isn't working anymore... my guess is that it was/is because of the CORS issue I referenced... let me know if you still need help with this or if it can be closed
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED all in one events calendar clashing

• well i didnt get anywhere with the problem - so just got rid of the plugin and found a different one, unfortunately...
      but yeah you can close this off

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds