Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rokbox, RokAjaxSearch not working Properly

• Rokbox, RokAjaxSearch not working Properly

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • I am using the Photon Theme and in troubleshooting the use of the Popup particle (could not get it to function) I discovered that Rokbox just does not work (get a spinning wheel and picture or content never shows) and I also discoved that my RokAjaxSearch widget does not work properly either. The search box does show results as I am typing, but if I hit enter, it does perform the search and results are on a separate page.
      Is there anyway to troubleshoot this? How do I go about doing this? Using the Debug mode in Gantry? After I go into Debug mode, what do I do?
      I am going to put my link privately to a page that I have the Search box, A Rokbox link, and the Popup Particle as well.
      If there is any other info you may need to help us find a resolution it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

Ray
  • Re: Rokbox, RokAjaxSearch not working Properly

• When I created the new page (in the private tab), I was able to get Rokbox to work. On the home page it is still not working. I am going to disable one particle at a time to see if I can find the culprit.

• OK I found the offending particle and was able to recreate it on several pages.
      Mosaic Grid seems to be the offender. Once Mosaic grid is enabled, it breaks Rokbox, and the RokAjaxSearch (probably others too I guess) Is there some kind of edit or fix that we can make to Mosaic that would allow these 2 Particles(widgets) to coexist?
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Rokbox, RokAjaxSearch not working Properly

• Please post your Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

Also i need url of the page that have mosaic gird so i can test this ....

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators

• have you had a chance to look at the site?
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• no I do not get any results either.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer