Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/p

• SOLVED Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/p

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Getting this error on the front page of my site after updating gantry 5 in wordpress. Went in to admin and saw an update for gantry 5 after update front end of site displaying below error. See attached image.
      You are not authorised to see this attachment.

"Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/public_html/pursuitoffreedomshow.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/classes/Gantry/WordPress/Widgets.php on line 293"
    • Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Pepe Le Pew. Reason: [SOLVED]
  • Re: SOLVED Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/p

• This what line 293 looks like

if (!isset($widget_obj[0]) || !is_object($widget_obj[0])){
  • Re: SOLVED Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/p

• Experiencing this exact issue on a new install of a WordPress site. d.pr/i/UR9w
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/p

• Hi,

Sorry about that. Looks like a bug slipped in. This is already fixed in the Gantry CI build and will be released on monday with 5.2.1.

If you want to fix it now please edit the wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/classes/Gantry/WordPress/Widgets.php line 293 and change this :
      if (!isset($widget_obj['callback'][0]) || !is_object($widget_obj['callback'][0])) {
      to this :
      if (!is_array($widget_obj['callback']) || !isset($widget_obj['callback'][0]) || !is_object($widget_obj['callback'][0])) {

Sorry about it.

Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

• This has not fixed the issue

• Sorry, spoke too soon, yes it has

• Sorry I didn't post sooner I had fixed it on my own by changing zero to 1.

• I have since changed it to Jakub's recommended fix.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/pepaura3/p

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds