Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokGallery Errors New

• RokGallery Errors New

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • The gallery images are still present, but I cannot access the photos for editing, cannot upload. Here are the errors I am receiving. HELP, please and thank you! Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): No such file or directory in /homepages/13/d431519891/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/request.php on line 313

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /homepages/13/d431519891/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/request.php on line 313

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): No such file or directory in /homepages/13/d431519891/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/request.php on line 313

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /homepages/13/d431519891/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/request.php on line 313

Invalid JSON response.

Using Clarion Template. Wordpress 4.0.1 Site Location: nyseca.com

Additional: Cannot update the framework plugin. When I do, the template blows up. Thanks again in advance for your help!
    • Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by MaureenDauphinee.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokGallery Errors New

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • whataya mean you can't update the "framework" plugin?

I'd recommend reinstalling RokGallery and RokCommon....
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds