Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED All-In-One Event Calendar from Time.ly

• SOLVED All-In-One Event Calendar from Time.ly

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • I am using the Cerulean RT theme on the latest stable build of Wordpress with all current addons and we added the All-In-One Event Calendar from Time.ly. The plugin works, but when you hover over events and then leave them, they disappear till you reload the page. The forums for Time.ly suggested posting here as it appears to be an issue with either the java of Gantry or burried in the CSS code.

I know enough to be dangerous when it comes to coding, but am clueless as to where to begin for this. Any and all help is very much appreciated.

The site's not live yet, but you can see the problem here: www.myrbschool.com/calendar/
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by John Hathcock.
    • Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
  • Re: SOLVED All-In-One Event Calendar from Time.ly

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • I had to deactivate the Time.ly plugin for the time being. Evidently there is a cascading problem with Gantry that prevents calendar navigation from working properly also.

If anyone could recommend a good ICS calendar plugin that looks good, I'd appreciate it. We just want a way to display our Google calendar that looks better than google's iframe code.
    • Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
    • Mr Jefferson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Teacher of Mathematics & ICT

Re: SOLVED All-In-One Event Calendar from Time.ly

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Same issue here too. Did you find a suitable replacement?
    • sc123
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • All In One Events Calendar is a mess these days and practically no support is offered by the developers. I'd suggest using a shared Google Calendar and the Google Calendar Events plugin.
    • Looking for help? I'm a RocketTheme Developer, eCommerce and SEO service provider, and Google Partner. PM me and let me know what you're looking for!
    • woodpress
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

I also getting the same error using RT Audacity and Wordpress w/ Gantry 4. Today (10/10/2017), Ben at Timely replied with this solution, however, it idid not fix the issue for me. Any other suggestions:

It appears that the problem is caused by a jquery conflict betweehn their plug in and /wp-content/plugins/gantry/js/mootools.js?ver=4.8.2'%3e%3c/script
      (Timely Networks Inc)
      Oct 10, 18:39 CEST

Hi,

We had reports about this conflict a few years ago, but now it should be all right. Do you use the latest plugins version? This is an old solution, but may help, add css code to your site:
      .ai1ec-tooltip-trigger
       {

display: inline-block !important;

}

.ai1ec-popup-trigger {

display: block !important;

}

Thanks,
      Ben

thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds