Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rock Gallery plugin throws warning in Modulus Theme

• Rock Gallery plugin throws warning in Modulus Theme

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • Hi Guys,

I am using modulus theme for a website. When I installed the Rock Gallery plugin, it’s not working properly. Showing a warning message when I go to Add New Gallery Page(Rock Gallery Pages -> Add New) .

The warning I am receiving is,

Warning: Missing argument 5 for RokGallery_Forms_Fields_GalleryManager::getInput(), called in /home/content/79/9295379/html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/forms/posttype_form.php on line 40 and defined in /home/content/79/9295379/html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/forms/fields/gallerymanager.php on line 25

I tried by uninstalling the existing one and reinstalling it again, but it didn’t work.

I am not able to add a gallery right now due to this.

Can anyone please let me know why this issue raised? It would be great if some one post me a tutorial / video link on how to configure Rock Gallery plugin.

Thanks in advance.
    • ...........................................................................................................................
      WordPress Developer http://www.infrontweb.com
      ...........................................................................................................................
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: Rock Gallery plugin throws warning in Modulus Theme

• Hi, warnings and notices do not affect the operation of your site in any way. You just need to set you phi.ini file to hide these messages - usually this setting does the trick:
      error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

If you're not sure how to access or change your php.ini file, contact your hosting company for assistance.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
  • Re: Rock Gallery plugin throws warning in Modulus Theme

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem here is we are able to upload images and publish it. But not able to add it to a gallery.

We think this issue is due to the error we got on the screen.

Please advise.
    • ...........................................................................................................................
      WordPress Developer http://www.infrontweb.com
      ...........................................................................................................................
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Hi, as I said, that is not an error, it's a warning. Warnings do not indicate an issue with the functionality, they are mostly suggestions for developers regarding their codes. We are always working to eliminate them to avoid confusion, but it's perfectly normal to see them if you don't have your error reporting set to hide them. If you were receiving an actual error, you would see only a white screen or a message indicating a Fatal Error, in which case nothing would work at all.

There is something else going on. Can you let us know which version of PHP you are using and verify that your hosting server supports the minimum requirements for RokGallery:

PHP support for the SQLite PDO driver
      PHP support for the MySQL PDO driver
      MySQL with InnoDB support
      PHP support for PDO
      PHP support for GD2
      PHP 5.2.8 and above

Also try disabling any other third party plugins to see if there is a conflict. And try re-uploading the files via FTP to ensure there was no corruption of the files during installation.

If none of that helps, PM me your link and login and I will take a look.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
  • Re: Rock Gallery plugin throws warning in Modulus Theme

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • i a question about rockgallery

it's possible upload a number of image gallery in a folder whith ftp tool
      ???

thanksss
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Posted 9 years 8 months ago

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds