Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry conflict with SEO plugins and title tag

• Gantry conflict with SEO plugins and title tag

Posted 12 years 7 months ago
    • I posted this in a theme forum before I realized this is really a Gantry issue.

I'm not able to write custom title tags using any Yoast's SEO for WP or Platinum SEO. I did not try any others. The titles I get include the page name and blog title and I can't change that yet those plugins are supposed to give me that ability.

I tried in Reaction and Crystalline, both Gantry-based templates. I'm guessing that others probably have the same problem.

Evidently, someone posted something about this some time ago here www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=42...25525&rb_v=viewtopic . The code Tyndie provides is now standard in these templates but the problem is still there.

This is critically important and a deal breaker for SEOs. I'm hoping someone found a solution they can post. Is there a different plugin that works? Can I change the code in some way? What??

And I'm hoping RT will come up with a permanent solution.

Anxious to get help on this. Thank you.
  • Re: Gantry conflict with SEO plugins and title tag

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • Please fix this problem. I am having trouble with Gantry working with Wordpress SEO by Yoast.
    • Baron Bratby
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Photographer Webdesigner

Re: Gantry conflict with SEO plugins and title tag

• I am also having the same problem on a site using Juxta and have tried it with two Popular SEO plugins without any joy!

This completely negates all the hype by ROcket about being SEO friendly. If you cannot set up different headers and descriptions for different pages then one of the most powerful SEO tools is completely lost!

• To no end does that make sense. But all themes are compatible with All-In-One-SEO plugin. Although it is my desire that they extent this same functionality to Yaost's SEO Plugin, which in my opinion offer so much more functionality then All In one. (Except for the fact that I can actually optimize for the On-page with All in one for the moment :) )

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • Good evening, I'm also having problems with my categories and titles of my posts from my site
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kat05.

Posted 11 years 3 months ago

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds