Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry template manager don't work

• SOLVED Gantry template manager don't work

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

I have joomla 3.7.4 php 7.0.24 and gantry 4.1.34. After installing gantry and a rockettheme 3.7 template, I see the template in extensions, but when I click on the template's name, I can't open template manager: "An error has occurred. 404 Component not found." Which component? Why?

Thanks
      Krisztina
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry template manager don't work

• please post Url and login details in secure tab and I will check for you.

Also post ftp details too.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry template manager don't work

• What does it mean: secure tab?
      Ok, I found it :)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by fulopkriszta.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to fulopkriszta, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok You only give me admin access and not superuser as I requested - so I can't check what I need to.

Please elevate the login user to superuser.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• OK, I make it!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok I've just noticed that you have no current subscription.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Your templates are all our of date as it your Joomla version.

I can only suggest that you try reinstalling the "standalone" package of the templates you already have. Normally reinstalling Gantry 4 and then the templates (standalone version) fixes this type of issue. At present you have some corruptions that will be corrected by a reinstall.

Regards, Mark.

• Yesterday I reinstall gantry and template too, I install new template, but I can't open it ...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Where did you get the new template from? You don't have a subscription?

I can't really help further without a subscription.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds