Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Back on Gantry 4.1.32 - bugs in 4.1.33

• Re: SOLVED Back on Gantry 4.1.32 - bugs in 4.1.33

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • That is great news.

Is there any compelling reason to upgrade to 4.1.33? Security, etc? If not, I think we'll wait on 4.1.34. ;-)

I very much appreciate your help bringing this bug to light.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Back on Gantry 4.1.32 - bugs in 4.1.33

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • No problem - thanks for reporting because no one else did (or has). No, there's no compelling reason to update the template if you are on G4.1.33 framework unless you are using PHP7 (because that's what the release was for).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Thank you for this! I am updating my sites now and was experiencing the same thing for the last month but did not have time to investigate. I was not worried about upgrading right away but now since the new release of Joomla 3.8 came out I thought it was time. I really appreciate you looking in to this and providing a fix. I think this should be a pinned post for a while or at least maybe create a pinned post about this so that others know until a new update has been issued.

regards!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This will be released in 4.1.34 soon (which will also have a fix because of J3.8 too).

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: MICHAEL KOONTZ

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thanks for the update!

Out of curiosity, along with this issue being addressed in the upcoming 4.1.34 update, is this the other issue you are referring to that will be addressed as well?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes it is.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: MICHAEL KOONTZ

• David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hi Mark,

Great stuff - just updated a gantry 4 site using gantry template and I had same issue so this solved it for me too ;)
    • The following users have thanked you: MrT

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds