Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Runtime Error

• Runtime Error

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,

I am, however having a problem with a runtime error when an invalid link is used to access a page on my site.

The error is (I have changed site and template name)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018 Stack trace: #0 /home/site/public_html/templates/templatename/features/dropdownmenu.php(44): JDocument->loadRenderer('module') #1 /home/site/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureDropdownMenu->render('header-b') #2 /home/site/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('header', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL) #3 /home/sitesite/public_html/templates/templatename/error.php(46): Gantry->displayModules('header', 'standard', 'standard') #4 /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(135): require_once('/home/touchtix/...') #5 /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(106): JDocumentError->_loadTemplate('/home/site/...', 'error.php') #6 /home/site/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php in /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018

Does anyone have a fix for this issue. This canme up in a security audit as an issue and I need to fix it before I can take the site live.

I have seen posts that suggest it is an issue with gantry or a conflict with Akeeba Admin Tools but I have not found a definitive solution to this issue

Regards
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Runtime Error

• You haven't provided a site link so I can't check but are you running the latest Gantry?
      Also some details would help:

-Template and version
      -Joomla version
  • Re: Runtime Error

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Michael Creary wrote:
      Access info provided.

How do I replicate the error? When I use an invalid link it re-directs me to the Home page.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Michael Creary wrote:
      An example of the error is

Hmm...when I try this on my local Corvus [url]http://localhost:8081/Corvus33/doc.php[/url] I get this message:
      Not Found
      The requested URL /Corvus33/doc.php was not found on this server.

If you have an .htaccess file enabled then try disabling it.

• Hello Dan,

I have disabled the .htaccess file by renaming it, cleared my caches and still get the error.

Regards
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Michael Creary wrote:
      Hello Dan,

I have disabled the .htaccess file by renaming it, cleared my caches and still get the error.

Regards

Would you please create a Super Admin login for me along with FTP access info and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.

• DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Michael Creary wrote:
      I am using the latest version of Gantry. The Corvus template has been renamed to touchstone
      Please check the SECURE part of my reply.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds