Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Is wow.js causing infinite refreshes for random users?

• Steve
    • Rocketeer

Is wow.js causing infinite refreshes for random users?

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • A few users are getting infinite page refreshes, mostly in Chrome but also in Firefox. The same user can have the problem in one browser, but not any other browser on the same computer.

My host's tech support uncovered wow.js warnings that I hope could be causing the issue. Even if not, should the be fixed?

These are the warnings:
      MutationObserver is not supported by your browser.
      WOW.js cannot detect dom mutations, please call .sync() after loading new content.

This is one of the pages with the issue:
      www.shavershebang.com/en/shaver-shebang/...new#smoother-cleaner
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Is wow.js causing infinite refreshes for random users?

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Your page works find for me in both firefox and chrome. The page does not refresh at all. There are no messages in the console about wow.js either - and even if there were we just include wow.js in the template - we're not the developers of that so you should contact them http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/ .

The only error that your are getting in chrome is "x-frame-options header encounteres when loading www.paypal.com .....".

Apart from that you're getting tons of information in the console from ecwid (presumably you have debugging on for that).

So, in short, I don't see any issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds