Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

GANTRY_BOOTSTRAP_CANT_FIND_LIB​RARY

• GANTRY_BOOTSTRAP_CANT_FIND_LIB​RARY

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Hello,

I installed and configured a new voxel template for joomla a few month ago.

Everythings worked fine until yesterday where I have this error message :

GANTRY_BOOTSTRAP_CANT_FIND_LIBRARY

on /

Need some help please

Julien
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: GANTRY_BOOTSTRAP_CANT_FIND_LIB​RARY

• What joomla version?
      What url? (admin details too).
      frontend or backend?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: GANTRY_BOOTSTRAP_CANT_FIND_LIB​RARY

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Where are the admin details I asked for?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Casciola, moderators and administrators

• Sorry, but I don't understand what you need? FTP? DB access? Or something else?

Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• MrT wrote:
      Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

So that would be Joomla admin login please. But you could also provide FTP details too in case I need those as well.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• When I try to login to backend I get:

Warning

JAuthentication: :__construct: Could not load authentication libraries.

It looks like you joomla installation is corrupt or has been hacked. You will most likely need to restore a backup.

If you google that message on the net you will see various suggestions on how to resolve that.

Regards, Mark.

• I found these solution too. The problem is that in your rockettheme installation package (rocketlauncher) there is no a jos_plugin table. After installing a new version of the rocketlauncher and after exporting the database I try to search the word "authentification" and there is no result, maybe you can help telling me where I can find this plugin?

Thank you,

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds