Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Modules don't display

• Modules don't display

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Hello,

I have a joomla website with the latest joomla version, gantry version, and Metropolis template.

On the frontpage I have the main part en two sidepanels (a and b). On all other pages I only have 1 sidebar (b). In the sidebar is a rok search module displayed. At least it should be.

The module is assigned but not displayed. I don't see where is goes wrong

Besides that I use sh404sef, and K2. I disabled sh404sef, and also disables joomla's url rewriting. Nothing changed. I cleared the cache and purged expired cache. I also see random changes where the search module is displayed and on another visit doesn't display.

www.alansmeets.nl/atleten/lino-colombo (doesn't display the sidebar)
      www.alansmeets.nl/trainingsbegeleiding/wielrennen (does display the sidebar)
      www.alansmeets.nl/trainingsbegeleiding/t...egeleiding-hardlopen (was good this afternoon)

I hope you can help me or give me some directions

Thanks

Alan
  • Re: Modules don't display

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • I kept looking for a solution. Now I found out that it's probably not a Gantry problem. I made a custum HTML module that is showing at every page in sidebar b.

The Roksearch module is probably the problem. It doesn't show on several pages. I uninstalled Rok search and reinstalled it again, but the problem is still there!

Can you move my thread to the Rok search forum?

Thanks

Alan

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds