Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Responsive Menu Setup w Gantry Template Help Needed

• SOLVED Responsive Menu Setup w Gantry Template Help Needed

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • I am working with a Joomla 3.36 site, installed Gantry v4.1.26 Template and cannot get the menu tree to work in responsive mode to work beyond the header-a position
      I have installed and enable System-RokExtender.

There are 6 RokNav Menus assigned header-a through header-f each to work in dropdown mode for the directory.
      Gantry template Menu Tab I have selected:
      Menu Control ON Type Dropdown
      Selected Menu - Main Menu (alias is home)
      Position - header-a
      Responsive Menu - Panel
      Enable ID - ON
      Module Cache - ON

I have now duplicate modules for the menus the regular menus are unpublished and the RokNav Menus are published. After reading another's post I made sure the cache has been cleared.
      They are selected to Theme gantry dropdown the other advanced settings menu and module class are blank as is target position, module tag is nav bootstrap size is 1, header tag h3 header class is blank, and module style is menu.

The menu is working in regular view but no menu in mobile.
      Whichever menu item I select in the template Menu tab will show in the Mobile Directory (Clickbox at Top Left) but no others follow. There are also lines that seem to be in position of the header in Mobile Mode but nothing there.
      Link to site gwsdev4.info/migration/
      Somewhere along the line I may have something messed up, but my hair is thinning even more while I'm working on this project. Help would be appreciated.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by CHRIS WRIGHT.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Responsive Menu Setup w Gantry Template Help Needed

• Looks like you've resolved this? I see it working correctly...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Responsive Menu Setup w Gantry Template Help Needed

• Thank You. I did figure it out and I will post how for reference for others that may come against the same issue.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds