Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Error on site: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity ...

• SOLVED Error on site: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity ...

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity "/home/gaccnew/public_html/components/com_roksprocket/lib/RokSprocket/Provider/Zoo/container.xml" (in n/a - line 0, column 0)

please help. I have done NOTHING to this site and came in from lunch today....to unable to access site - either front end or back end.

Not sure where to start. On hold with the host ... not a memory issue or bandwidth issue, upped both of those limits to be sure.

site: www.greaterannachamber.com
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: SOLVED Error on site: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity ...

• Hi there,

So far as I am aware RokSprocket only has two providers - Joomla & Simple - yet your error is showing Zoo as the provider.

I am guessing you are not using a RocketTheme template? You may have to access your database and set on of the Joomla templates as default and see if you can then gain access.

Let us know what happens.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi there,

Just done some more digging and I see it is Anacron template. You say that you have eliminated memory as not an issue. My console shows server error 500 so what exactly is the message in the logs for that error? Might be worth turning on the error reporting to see what comes to light.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: SOLVED Error on site: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity ...

• Thanks. Turns out this was NOT a rockettheme issue after all. It was a host issue. Thank you for taking the time to look.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi there,

Glad you found a solution and thanks for posting it back as it may help others 8)

• Re: SOLVED Error on site: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity ...

• Basically, 4 sites were affected in different ways after the host performed an emergency maintenance on the servers. Randomly files were deleted from sites. an .htaccess file on one, an article on another, the entire directory for rocksprocket (hence the warning) on another. They can't really explain WHY adequately, but 48 hours of "we didn't do anything" got old and they finally copped to it.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds