Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

"branding" feature

• "branding" feature

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • I would like to disable the display of the logo RockettTheme and Gantry. The "branding" feature does not exist; I was able to remove the logo but not "powered by" or "designed by"; I'm using the template Dominion on Joomla 3.3.6.
      Help me
      Alberto
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: "branding" feature

• template manager is where you will find those settings.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: "branding" feature

• use joomla 3.3.6 and in the template manager there is no voice "branding" as in Joomla 2.5
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• See screenshot from J3.3.6 Gantry template - the branding field is there under the "features" tab.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: "branding" feature

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Your image show the style as gantry-default

This thread question is about dominion. See my attachment - NO BRANDING OPTION
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Yes this topic was posted in Gantry forum about Gantry template.

For Dominion though it's the same thing - turn off copyright and all the branding will go - is you want to add your own copyright create a customHTML module and publish that to the copyright-a position.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds