Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

gantry overright of mod_login default.php file has error

• gantry overright of mod_login default.php file has error

Posted 10 years 2 months ago
    • I went to update Joomla 2.5.17 to 3.2.1. I have a login module on the frontpage of new website. A mysterious "secret key" entry now appears after the password.

After some testing I found that the ganrty override for the default.php template points to:

system\gantry\overrides\3.2\2.5\mod_login\default.php.

When I opened this default.php file I noticed line 49 had the follow html/php code:
      <?php if (isset($twofactormethods) && ($twofactormethods) > 1): ?>
      This is different than the standard mod_login default.php template code in the following two ways:
      <?php if (count($twofactormethods) > 1) : ?>

I believe that the override version has forgotten to take the count() of the array and therefore always executes the if statement which causes the "secret key" message to always appear even when the twofactormethods calculation returns "disabled" state.

Thanks for your consideration of this bug report.

Craig
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: gantry overright of mod_login default.php file has error

• We know about this - when joomla implemented two factor authentication in J3.2 they changed the core mod_login layout. This meant out existing override needed to be updated too - we hope to do this in the next gantry release.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Omikron
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• So is the fix for this just replacing that line?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• nope - there are lots of changes and we need our DEVS to investigate this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Omikron
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Replacing the line seems to work as a temporary fix as it does allow you to login and no longer shows that in the frontend.
  • Re: gantry overright of mod_login default.php file has error

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • This worked for me. I simply changed this string at line 48 of the default.php file located in plugins/system/gantry/overrides/3.2/2.5/mod_login like suggested.
      <?php if (isset($twofactormethods) && ($twofactormethods) > 1): ?>

to this:
      <?php if (count($twofactormethods) > 1): ?>
    • Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Joomlaholic.
    • The following users have thanked you: Omikron

• Omikron
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • This still hasn't been fixed?

Edit: It has nevermind, turnes out the two factor authentication plugins come enabled by default now.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Omikron.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • I think it has been fixed in G4.1.21 and we are now on G4.1.24 - also a lot of out templates also needed fixing too and if you look at the product updates page you will see many templates have had fixes issued.

http://gantry-framework.org/news
      http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds