Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw

• Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • Hi All,

I have the same error message, instead of a 404. I've narrowed it to the MIME type so mywrongpage.pdf generated the error, when I changed the extension in the url to mywrongpage.html I get my default 404 page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw::isHtml5() in /home/mysite/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 68

Site & template specs
      Gantry 4.1.25
      Joomla 3.3.3
      *Adds Suffix to URL
      Hadron 1.1

Is it a bug with Joomla core file or Gantry?

Urgently needs sorting as I have quite a few old pages with .pdf extension.

Cheers
    • Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Paul Taylor.

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • i have same error

[Mon Feb 16 16:07:46 2015] [warn] [client 87.25.16.219] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw::isHtml5() in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 68

joomla 3.3.6
      naturalway 1.2
      gantry 4.1.27

the template and webpage it's ok but
      i do not create a registred user in front end

please give me a support?!

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Same problem now appears on my site after latest series of updates
      Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw::isHtml5() in /homepages/site.com/libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/head.php on line 67

Joomla 3.6.2
      Gantry 4.1.32
      Hexeris template v 1.2

Any pointers gratefully received

• Try the solution offered by George Papadakis on www.rockettheme.com/forum/gantry-for-joo...ass?start=20#1194465 Add that code towards the top of your template error.php.

Also, make sure you reorder the RokSprocket plugin immediately after RokCommon plugin like someone else sugggested.
    • Alexis M. Priddy
      Owner/Senior Web Designer
      +1.512.271.5221 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. |
      LinkedIn Profile
      YellowWebMonkey.com

• Thanks for the suggestions, tried it but still no luck.

The issue relates to a GoogleAPI link to the calendar, so I renewed the token just in case, but it still returns the same error again.
      Just for info: In the instruction "--ADD the code after the check if $this->error isset" I couldn't see this but there is "if (!isset($this->error))" and I pasted this after this line. Assumed the syntax may have changed for my template at some stage.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds