Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Afterburner Logo Editing Problem

• Afterburner Logo Editing Problem

Posted 14 years 3 months ago
    • Hello,

I have just installed Wordpress with Afterburner and tried to modify the logo. Although I did everything accordingly what is written in the logo editing manual, there goes something wrong.

I want to use Dark 2 style. And I modified and exported afb-sprite.png. Then uploaded it to the server and renamed it as dark2.png. But the color scheme appears different than the style, i.e. Dark-2.

Please tell me what I can do with it. Here is the link to my blog;

blog.miscomputer.net/

Thanks in advance.
  • Re: Afterburner Logo Editing Problem

• Hi,

I checked file dark2.png on your server and it looks like light.png Please remember that in sprite file you got something called 'States' (please see screenshot) - theres a different state for each color style. You have to find one responsible for dark2, modify your logo and export that one you modified.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Cheers
      Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

• Hi Jakub,

Thank you very much for the help. I understand and did it. Meanwhile, I think this note should be added into the instructions page.

Thanks again.

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • Why are the dimensions of the png file as they are? Why so tall? I don't understand why it does not fit in the logo area. Any ideas?

JK

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

Afterburner is a theme optimized for speed and performance.
      Faster Than WordPress Default Theme: the theme focuses on performance from techniques such as sprites – using a single image for all the images on the site which lowers HTTP requests – to a streamlined, optimised CSS and PHP structure and many other methods to make Afterburner lightning fast.

That's why it's all in one image. You can change all dimensions of logo in css. And here's a tutorial on changing logo : demo.rockettheme.com/wordpress/wp_afterb...orials/logo-editing/

Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds