Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Conflicts between RokBox & RokSprocket Plugins

• Yariv

Conflicts between RokBox & RokSprocket Plugins

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Hello,

I'm using RokBox and RokSproket with WordPress and i have a lot of conflicts ! - Attached files

I was using RokBox some time now ( more then 1 year ), and today i added the plugin RokSprocket and there is Conflicts between the to Plugins !

When i'm disabling RokBox Plugin the RokSprocket plugin works perfect, but when the RokBox Plugin is On, The RokSprocket Plugin Works without the jQuery effects.

Versions:

WordPress: 4.9.7
      RokBox: 2.50.11
      RokCommon Library: 3.2.5
      RokSprocket: 2.1.22

Thanks,
      Yariv
    • Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Yariv.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Conflicts between RokBox & RokSprocket Plugins

• Neither rokbox or roksprocket use jQuery - they use Mootools. So, the clash will be between mootools and something else you're using that is loading jquery.

Please post admin user and password and url in the secure tab and I'll take a look.

Please also post FTP details in the secure tab too.

Regards Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Yariv

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Yariv.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Honestly I can't think of a resolution to this. I can see that rokbox or roksprocket will work on their own but not together. However I still believe the clash is a symptom of a clash with some other third-party product so you could try disabling all of those third-party plugins and also trying this in an RT template (or the standard WP templates) rather than your "Dara" third-prty template.

Certainly rokbox and roksprocket work happily alongside each other in our own rocketlauncher templates (as an example I just tried "audacity" template and they work fine in that).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds