Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Split Menu

• SOLVED Split Menu

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • I'm trying to setup a split menu on a WP site. I have placed a "Menu" particle in the sidebar position and have it set to "main Menu" and the Start Level is set at 2, which should cause it to show cild menu items of the main nav in the sidebar. I have done this in Joomla sites (on Gantry 5) just fine, but for some reason, it's not working on WP.

If I change the "Start Level" to 1, it shows the full main menu in the sidebar (parent and child menu items). Change it back to Start Level 2 and nothing.

Any ideas on what I'm missing here?

Thanks!

Running current WP and Gantry 5.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Split Menu

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Split Menu

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Split Menu

• I can confirm that it does not work. I managed to find an existing bug ticket for this on github so I added a comment to that: https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/2181 .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Split Menu

• Thanks Mark.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds