Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket Alignment issues in Chrome and Firefox (Safari works fine)

• SOLVED RokSprocket Alignment issues in Chrome and Firefox (Safari works fine)

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Please see: www.sandiegocan.org/ and screenshots.

I'm using the Anacron theme with RokSprocket with the Strips Layout.

The bottom two of the 6 Recent Articles by Category on the home page.

It looks fine on Safari, but misaligned with the last two. I have tried limited the words and taking out images and reducing the title of the blog, but everythign stays misaligned.

Any ideas on this? Please see screenshots with Safari as the first.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket Alignment issues in Chrome and Firefox (Safari works fine)

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Wordpress Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket Alignment issues in Chrome and Firefox (Safari works fine)

• Thanks, Mark, I'll do that. I've been a member every year for a decade I believe and will activate with my next project.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds