Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket not able to delete. Unable to add images

• SOLVED RokSprocket not able to delete. Unable to add images

Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    • First time poster

RokSprocket for WordPress v 2.1.17 was not able to delete any sprockets once created. Clicking on the delete does nothing. I see these messages under the error.log of apache

[Sat Dec 17 12:53:52.009930 2016] [:error] [pid 2962] [client 10.0.2.2:59709] E_WARNING Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp_roksprocket/model/edit.php line 130, referer: http://localhost/wp-admin/admin.php?page=roksprocket-edit&nonce=92f8404e5d&orderby=title&order=ASC&paged=1&id=0
      [Sat Dec 17 12:54:15.398731 2016] [:error] [pid 2952] [client 10.0.2.2:59724] E_NOTICE Only variables should be passed by reference on /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp_roksprocket/lib/RokSprocket/Admin/Ajax/Model/WPArticles.php line 99, referer: http://localhost/wp-admin/admin.php?page=roksprocket-edit&id=1

Also whenever I try to add an image to an item, whether Simple or WordPress it will just get stuck on a blank white screen dialog. Only the X to close will work.

I have tried this on WordPress 4.6.1 and WordPress 4.7. I am running my WordPress site on VirtualBox on CentOS 7 x64, with PHP 7.0. Other addons I have used is WooCommerce but I deactivated all other plugins and still no success. I have installed RokCommon and RokSprocket plugin and have it active.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket not able to delete. Unable to add images

• Re: SOLVED RokSprocket not able to delete. Unable to add images

• I used RokCommon 3.2.5. The same version that is shown in the Download link when downloading RokSprocket. I followed your other replies regarding this matter too in the forums. I thought it was resolved aswell with the updated plugin for RokSprocket and RokCommon.

I tried it first in Wordpress 4.7 without success. Then I downgraded to Wordpress 4.6.1 to see if any change. Still the same.
    • Nader
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Computer Engineer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket not able to delete. Unable to add images

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Any update on this please?
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket not able to delete. Unable to add images

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Hi,

Latest RokSprocket 2.1.18 should fix both issues.

Thanks,
      Jakub
    • The following users have thanked you: Reggie Simmons

• Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds