Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSprocket Mosaic only showing 1 item per row

• RokSprocket Mosaic only showing 1 item per row

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • Hi,
      Issue #1
      I am building a Wordpress site and am having trouble with Roksprocket mosaic, it seems to be an interaction with SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin. I have set it to "Simple" type, and "Gallery" layout. I have set it to 3 column, and display 3 blocks per view. But it seems to keep displaying only 1 block per view. I am using Page Builder, I have called it once in the text editor using the roksprocket shortcode, and once from the next row, inserting the RokSprocket "Widget". It makes no difference, it still displays 1 per row instead of 3.
      webcoasthost3.com/about-us/

The template I am using is Illdy by Colorlib.

I have used RokSprocket a lot with Joomla sites, but never with Wordpress.

Issue #2
      The following page, which does not use the Page Builder utility does show it in one row of three blocks, however the styling is not quite correct, there are list dots above each item, and the overlay on hover is taller than the image.
      webcoasthost3.com/sample-page/

Can you shed any list on these two issues?

Thanks, Nicola
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: RokSprocket Mosaic only showing 1 item per row

• Re: RokSprocket Mosaic only showing 1 item per row

• Thanks Damir, I have installed and activated the Wordpress plugin so that I can reorder the CSS. But I cannot see the Roksprocket css file listed at all? Or anything that looks like it might be it.

Here is a screen shot.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: RokSprocket Mosaic only showing 1 item per row

Posted 7 years 3 months ago

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds