Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokGallery Into Post Button Not Working

• SOLVED RokGallery Into Post Button Not Working

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • I am attempting to embed a RokGallery Gallery into a post. When I click the RokGallery button, a popup comes up with some photos (not all of them) and at the top bar, it says "Files" and "Galleries" and will not allow me to click on "Galleries" or do much else for that matter, other than x out.

Here is the login info if you want to poke around.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Anesti Vega.
    • Instagram: @AnestiVega
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED RokGallery Into Post Button Not Working

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
  • Re: SOLVED RokGallery Into Post Button Not Working

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Hello Damir,

I have installed the updates (that's wierd that Wordpress doesn't notify me that there are updates to those plugins) and it seems to have made some progress. Now, it allows me to embed slices from Galleries in RokGallery, but I am looking to embed a whole gallery, complete with the 'rokbox-style popup' functionality, into a post. Please let me know if I am going about it the right way. Thank you very much for your help so far!

• Woah... I just went to load the frontpage and I'm getting all sorts of errors that I've never seen before. This just started happening today. Errors referencing Twig and a few other things. I have no idea where to even begin with all this. Please help in any way you can.

*** Nevermind: I found that upgrading to Timber 1.0 caused that issue and I downgraded to fix it. Still having issues with RokGallery embedded into post though. Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Anesti Vega.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED RokGallery Into Post Button Not Working

• Damir, thank you very much for your help, but both of those options look like too much work. I need a simple image gallery at the bottom of some posts that simple users with no web experience can add into their articles that they'll be contributing. I'll look for a simpler alternative for that. Thank you very much for assisting with getting the button working in general!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds