Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Free mod to InfoList Particle

• AndyK
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Free mod to InfoList Particle

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hello! In the InfoList particle, I wanted the ability to indicate the target for a link (e.g. _blank). It was an easy mod, which I put here for anyone to use for their own if they'd like.

[EDITED] Put both of these files in the custom/particles folder under the theme. For reference, I'm using the Isotope theme on Wordpress/Gantry 5.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by AndyK. Reason: Updating the folder per David's recommendation
    • The following users have thanked you: Matt

• David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: SOLVED Free mod to InfoList Particle

• Thanks Andy,

For those reading this thread my advice would be to use these in the custom folder so you don't lose them on any updates. You can find instructions here - docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/copying-particles
    • The following users have thanked you: AndyK

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • AndyK
    • Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Free mod to InfoList Particle

• So glad you pointed that out, David! Thank you! I've now moved mine accordingly. Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds