Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokCommon/Gallery conflicting/interfering with a bootstrap slider

• RokCommon/Gallery conflicting/interfering with a bootstrap slider

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Hi - I've been creating a site using a template called Evolve Plus which makes use of a bootstrap slider. It works fine until I enabled RokCommon and RokGallery at which point each time the slider changes the images is removed before being replaced by the next slide which causes the page to scroll up and down.
      Any ideas how to fix this conflict? Thanks.

Mark

oh, the site chalmers.in-rojales.all-tech-plus.com
      [i've disabled the plugins for the time being - user/pw in private section]
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by MARK VAN BELLEN. Reason: additional info
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokCommon/Gallery conflicting/interfering with a bootstrap slider

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with every 3rd party plugin. RokGallery uses MooTools JS library which Bootstrap's jQuery library may be conflicting with.

Sometimes caching plugins help when you combine JS scripts... sometimes changing the order in which the libraries load in your <head> helps... sometimes the conflict cannot be resolved however
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds