Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Alignment/Gantry-width isue

• Alignment/Gantry-width isue

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Hi guys,

I want to add another member to the team on www.pullposition.nl/over-pull-position . But this doesn't work out well. I tried to change the gantry-width but this isn't the clue I think. Whatever I try, it ends up with one person on top or beneath and a row of the other 4 members.

Hope someone can help met out with this, thanks!!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Alignment/Gantry-width isue

• Add your additional block and change every gantry-width-25 to gantry-width-20
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: MindXposure

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Alignment/Gantry-width isue

• Hi Matt,

thanks for the response! I tried the same thing yesterday and at that moment it didn't work out. I quess it was a 'refresh' issue because now it works perfectly fine.

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Alignment/Gantry-width isue

• good deal

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; but you do need the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds