Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Front end won't update (spectral icm RokSprocket)

• Front end won't update (spectral icm RokSprocket)

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Hi there,

I've got some troubles with updating the website www.pullposition.nl . As example: when I want to update the RokSprocket headlines, it only shows the changes in the back end which means I can't see the updates on the website itself.

I also installed the 'shareaholic' plugin but that won't show up also.

Is this some kind of bug? Hope you can tell me more and more important, help me out :)

Thanks!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Front end won't update (spectral icm RokSprocket)

• please provide a link to the page with the RS Headlines Widget you're concerned about... please list what Override and what position it's in and what it's RokSprocket Instance name is
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Front end won't update (spectral icm RokSprocket)

• Thanks for the comment!

this is the page (the home page) where the RS Headlines Widgets stands: www.pullposition.nl
      Override = Front Page
      There is no RS Instance name, it's just FP - RokSprocket - Headlines.

After working on the website we noticed more strange things: we can make new pages, but editting a page after adding the new page seems impossible.

Hope you can help me out,
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Front end won't update (spectral icm RokSprocket)

• I don't see a RokSprocket Headlines module on your front page... I see a RokSprocket Features Widget and a RokSprocket Strips Widget... but no Headlines Widget...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds