Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSprocket shows only 1 image in woo Commerce storefront theme

• Roy Warner
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • got Answers?

RokSprocket shows only 1 image in woo Commerce storefront theme

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • the latest version of RokSprocket-Features slideshow has 2 articles filtered by a category in the RS admin.
      However, only ONE image is displaying in the slideshow. The RS Feature arrows show there are 2 itmes but there is no functionality.

I'm running RokSprocket on the latest WordPress with the Woo commerce "Storefront" theme.
      I also downloaded Woo Themes "Sidebar" extension which enables you to replace the built-in "sidebar" widget placeholder with a custome.

I'm also running WooDojo
      I was running the WordPress "jetpack" but i deactivated in case it was the cause but turnign it off did not fix the problem.
    • -Roy-
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokSprocket shows only 1 image in woo Commerce storefront theme

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Roy Warner wrote:
      I'm running RokSprocket on the latest WordPress with the Woo commerce "Storefront" theme.
      I also downloaded Woo Themes "Sidebar" extension which enables you to replace the built-in "sidebar" widget placeholder with a custome.

Definitely disable that... Gantry doesn't like other plugins messing with Widget placement... We give you dozens and dozens of positions in the Appearance > Widgets area once Gantry is installed.

Post a link
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds