Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Theme Settings page breaks when creating overrides

• Gantry Theme Settings page breaks when creating overrides

Posted 9 years 1 week ago
    • DUPLICATED THIS IN THE GANTRY FRAMEWORK FORUM. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.
      Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)Linux/Ubuntu (I think) hosted at WebSynthesis.com
      PHP version5.5.19-1+deb.sury.org~precise+1
      Platform (name and version)Wordpress 4.1.1
      Template/Extension (name and version)Gantry Framework 4.1.4 (actually, any 4.x.x has the same problem)

Alrighty. First of all, I've tried and repeated this error with several Gantry-based themes (and several versions of Gantry), so it seems to be framework related.

Right now, I have everything on my install updated to the latest versions. When I go to the theme settings (in this case, the Grider theme from Mimo Themes), the page and interface render correctly (as evidenced in the first attached screen shot). The problem happens when I click on the New Override button (or Save as Copy in the Save drop down). When the page loads, the interface is broken. When inspecting each page in the Chrome inspector, it seems that the javascripts that control the UI just aren't loading so the page UI breaks completely (shown in the second attached screen shot).

NOTE: the only plugins I have running are Gantry, W3 Total Cache and a few debugging plugins (Debug Bar, Theme Check, etc.).

Does anyone have any idea on how this can be fixed? I'm on a serious deadline and if I can't get this working in the next few days, the whole build out (and probably using Gantry in general) will have to be scrapped. About 5 months of work down the tubes. Please help!
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Michael Jones. Reason: Realized that I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry. I'm a N00b here.
    • -- M Dean 'Mick' Jones
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds