Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket "Features" question

• SOLVED RokSprocket "Features" question

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

How do I remove the dark bar that overlays my slide images when using RokSprocket "Features"? (see attached image)

www.911bonds.com/newsite/

Thank you!
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Charles Edwards.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokSprocket "Features" question

• It's the background overlay for the description text which you're not using...

In your Theme Settings > Styles Tab > Custom CSS box:

div.sprocket-features-content {display:none;}
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: RokSprocket "Features" question

• Thank you Matt .... that did it!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokSprocket "Features" question

• good deal!

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; don't forget the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket "Features" question

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • I'm using the Praxis template, and I have a similar symptom of not being able to remove the "empty" overlay line when there is no title text to be displayed. I cannot find the solution's referenced "Custom CSS box" on the template's Style tab. I looked in the template's files and found no "CSS/custom.css" file. I tried to apply the solution's css to the template's bootstrap.css file but to no effect. Please lead me to the correct css file.
      Is the Features slideshow able to display varying slides ie. with and without overlay text w/o custom css? While I wait for a reply, I'm going to dig more to see if you were referring to the "Theme" of the roksprocket and not the J template which is where I looked. THANKS!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Malcolm Wiseman. Reason: typos
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket "Features" question

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • This is a WordPress forum... are you using Joomla? Please always post in the most specific forum... in your case, I would recommend posting in the Joomla - Praxis forum...

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds