Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

WP RokSprocket Mosaic - control with JS

• WP RokSprocket Mosaic - control with JS

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Hi!
      I'm working on a website which presents various project we're working on. On front page we have a RokSprocket Features (like in Hadron theme in demo content on front page) whith images for each project category (tag). On Projects Page we have a RokSprocket Mosaic with thumbnails and tags for each project with enabled sorting and filtering.
      Now I want to make a link or something that clicking on RokSprocket Features on main page will redirect to Projects Page and tell somehow which tag should be used to filter. Basically if I know what JS is used to filter (I've tried using Google's Chrome Dev Tools with Event Listeners tab to figure out but I failed), or you could point my way to the documentation where I can find it, I could figure myself some JS or workaround to make this.

Thanks,
      Lukasz
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: WP RokSprocket Mosaic - control with JS

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • pretty sure you'll find the code in:

\components\com_roksprocket\layouts\mosaic\themes\default\mosaic.js

not sure if part of it is also in:

\components\com_roksprocket\layouts\mosaic\ajax\Mosaic.php

... or not...

I'm no JS coder by any stretch of the imagination... this level of customization is also well beyond the scope of support... but maybe that'll help
    • Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds