Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSproket Tabs Not Working

• SOLVED RokSproket Tabs Not Working

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Hello,

Prior to posting this, I searched through the forum to see if anyone was experiencing the same thing I am and could not find anything. I also installed the RocketLauncher demo of the site in another directory and the RockSproket tabs are working fine on that install, so I am pretty sure I have made a mistake somewhere.

Site URL: www.apertureproject.org/newsite/

I am using

WordPress 4.1
      Plethora 1.1
      RokCommon 3.1.12
      RokSproket 2.1.2
      Java 8 Update 25

I tried setting up the RokSproket tabs using the Simple and Wordpress provider methods and neither worked. Thanks in advance for any recoomnedations.

Tom
    • Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Tom Rooney.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokSproket Tabs Not Working

• You've got lots and lots of scripts loading... I'd reason a guess it's a scripting conflict with one of your other plugins... try disabling all non-RT plugins and see if that resolves it... if it doesn't resolve it, delete the RokSprocket instance and associated Widget and build a new one...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: RokSproket Tabs Not Working

• Hey Matt,

I was complaining about that very fact this morning. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. What I did is deactivated everything but the Rok and Gantry plug-ins and the RokSproket Tabs started to work. I then one by one started to reactivate each plugin and refreshed the screen along the way. I found of that it was the 'Moo Gravatar Box' that was causing problems.

Thanks for your help!

Tom
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokSproket Tabs Not Working

• good deal :)

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; don't forget the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • The following users have thanked you: Tom Rooney

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• Please disregard. I found the post icon. Obviously. :)

• please help I think I might experiencing same issues, I login lately and updated a few of my plug ins, but I noted my roksprocket tab is not displaying the data as previously, the same as on your demo see... not I only have tabs at the top without the picture associated and the read more click through at the bottom, what must I do, see my webisite and the template demo

www.jesusplantedvineyard.com
      demo.rockettheme.com/wordpress-themes/cerulean/
      ive bee no this for days trying to fix it adn I dont want to mess up further...help!!

• Jesus, if you are having a similar problem as me, the answer above.

1) Deactivate all your plugins except the Rok and Gantry plugins.
      2) If you tabs are working after you have deactivate everything, then one by one reactive each plugin and refresh your website to see if it stops working. Once it stops working, you know which plugin is conflicting with RokSproket,
      3) If the tabs are still not working after you deactivated, then you are not having the same issue that I am having and you need to start a new thread.

Tom

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds