Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Oculus Install

• Oculus Install

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Hey I want to install oculus to look like the demo then change it to my likings. I have 3 zips that has no instructions where to put them for ftp... I am reading that Rocketlauncher is the won that does it but doesn't say where to load on ftp..
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Oculus Install

• if you're using the rocketlauncher package you ONLY need that zip...

just unpack it, upload it to your webroot (do NOT have ANYTHING, even WordPress installed previously, fresh web space), and navigate to your site in a browser... then follow the onscreen directions...

//you'll need to create a Database via your Hosting Control Panel prior to installing
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Oculus Install

• Yes i've tried installing is several times and it said style.css stylesheet is missing.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• that error wouldn't appear anywhere in the install??

be detailed about how you're installing this...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Oculus Install

• I am going into wordpress and installing it into the themes. I'm using inmotion hosting and they told me that is the best way to do so. I go to themes, then click add new, then choose the rocketlauncher zip, and then I hit install.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• did you even read my first post?

rocketlauncher is to be used on CLEAN webspace, Wordpress should NOT be installed in advance, all you need in advance is a new/empty database and database user...

This is a well documented process: www.rockettheme.com/docs/wordpress/start/rocketlauncher.md

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds