Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rokgallery is unable to upload new pictures or change tags

• Rokgallery is unable to upload new pictures or change tags

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hi, the Rok-gallery that we are using is unable to upload new pictures, it would always say "importing 0%" then just stop there for long time.
      Even for current pictures in Rok-Gallery, you can't edit the tags to decide where on the front page to show this picture. If someone knows the solution, please help us? thanks!
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Pittsburgh .
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokgallery is unable to upload new pictures or change tags

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokgallery is unable to upload new pictures or change tags

• I post the URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab. If you have any question, please let me know.Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Is there a special url for your admin backend because standard doesn't seem to work?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokgallery is unable to upload new pictures or change tags

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok so your site is a WORDPRESS site - not a joomla site (You posted this question in JOOMLA - ROKGALLERY). So I will now have to ask one of our WORDPRESS MODS to answer your question.

I will now move this topic to the WORDPRESS forum for ROKGALLERY too.

Regards, Mark.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi there,

Please take a backup and then try updating your RokGallery plugin. Current version is 2.28

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds