Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Roksprocket 'saving' problems

• Roksprocket 'saving' problems

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi there,

another question about RokSprocket after my earlier question:
      www.rockettheme.com/forum/free-wordpress...io-doesn-t-work-well

I updated the roksprocket and rokcommon folders ( www.rockettheme.com/forum/wordpress-plug...o-update-roksprocket ) and both plugins are updated now.

But when I go to RokSprocket>Portfolio-RokSprocket Mosaic it seems that the 'save' or 'save & close' buttons aren't working. It solved my problem with duplicting or deleting items (the items I wanted to delete aren't in the backend anymore) but because I can't save anything they still appear on the front end.

I hope you guys can tell me how to solve this.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Roksprocket 'saving' problems

• Re: Roksprocket 'saving' problems

• Thans for your answer Damir.

I used Safari Versie 8.0 (10600.1.25). Only when I clicked the 'save&new', 'save as copy' or 'close' button it worked. But with the 'save' and 'save & close' buttons the loading circle never showed.

I tried it again in Firefox and now it (seemed to) work. It will 'save' or 'save & close'. But when I go back to the RokSprocket mosaic after saving and closing, the deleted items are back! I really want to delete 'Hans Kuilboer' for example but it seems that it isn't possible. Please help me out or delete that item for me?

The duplicating of items when I click 'Load more, hold shift to load them all' is fixed now, but I also want to delete some items :)
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Roksprocket 'saving' problems

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds