Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSproket Broken when adding text on index.php

• AJ UM
    • Rocketeer

RokSproket Broken when adding text on index.php

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • I'm trying to add a secondary menu (required by my organization) on top of the menu we are using. I added the menu using php include from the index.php file on the template. However it seems to conflict with the RoKSproket slideshow whenever it's being used.
      Initially I thought the menu might conflict with the slideshow but even if the page holding the menu is empty the slideshow will broke anyway.
      It seems that I can't add anything on the top of the template on the index.php without breaking the slideshow.
      I'm using WordPress 4.0 and RockeTheme
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by AJ UM.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokSproket Broken when adding text on index.php

• Just add a 2nd Gantry Menu Widget to the position...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • AJ UM
    • Rocketeer

• I have no control over the menu I'm adding. Therefore I can't use the Gantry menu.
      I have to include the code I have been provided to my WordPress installation.
      I need to understand what makes the menu break when I add custom code above it.
      Instead of adding the code at the begining of index.php on the template folder, I added it to the Drawer widget. That worked partcially as the the slideshow now moves steadily but I still can't show the padination bullets.
      Thanks for taking a look.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• sorry, that's beyond the scope of support
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds