Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSprocket portfolio doesn't work well

• RokSprocket portfolio doesn't work well

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi there,

I think I have a bug on my wordpress website with the roksprocket portfolio.

When I view the following page ( www.pullposition.nl/2014/portfolio/ ) and choose the button 'load more hold SHIFT key to load all', the current portfolio items get duplicated instead of opening only new portfolio items. I only want to load new portfolio items.

And in the backend: I want to delete one of the portfolio items (Hans Kuilboer) but when I delete him and save the page, nothing happens in the frontend. And when I go back to the backend after this, 'Hans Kuilboer' is back again.

Can you please tell me how we can solve this problem? Thanks in advance :)
  • Re: RokSprocket portfolio doesn't work well

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

You will need to update RokSprocket from 2.0.6 to 2.1.12 and RokCommon to latest as well.

You can use FTP to replace all files under wp-content/plugins for the roksprocket and rokcommon directory.

This was an older issue but was fixed in later versions :)

Regards,
      Dimitris
    • The following users have thanked you: MindXposure

• Posting a url to your site and screenshots of your issue could be really helpful.
      How to add a Custom Stylesheet in Gantry for WP
  • Re: RokSprocket portfolio doesn't work well

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hi Dimitris,

How do I update RokSprocket and RokCommon? Just via FTP like you say? Because I'm afraid that I remove the current layout by doing that.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: RokSprocket portfolio doesn't work well

Posted 9 years 4 months ago

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds