Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How do I create a custom RokSprocket List Theme

• SOLVED How do I create a custom RokSprocket List Theme

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • How do I create a custom theme for a RokSprocket List? I'm using the Cerulean theme, but don't want the default backround color gradient, i just want it white with the border for the homepage. I tried copying the folder /wp-content/plugins/wp_roksprocket/layout/lists/theme/default to one in theme that said noblue and changed the CSS file. But it doesn't show up in Theme options for RokSprocket.

Help please.

Also i think i edited the correct line in the CSS file, but if someone wants to let me know which one affects background color, that would be helpful also.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by John Hathcock.
    • Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: How do I create a custom RokSprocket List Theme

• never ever edit core theme files... even css files... use a custom css file ( gantry-framework.org/documentation/wordp...custom_stylesheet.md ) or the Custom CSS box in the Styles Tab (Default Settings) of the theme.

so yeah... I don't think you need a custom theme... you just need a little css... post a link to your site and be specific about what changes in display you wat
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: How do I create a custom RokSprocket List Theme

• I switched to a diferent type of RokSprocket, so that isn't an issue anymore. Its just odd that there are no display options so you can easily change background colors on the list template.
    • Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: How do I create a custom RokSprocket List Theme

• If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes don't forget the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds