Rokgallery admin page issue

• Rokgallery admin page issue

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Rokgallery admin page issue

• Moving to the RokGallery forum... please post a screen shot or be detailed about what you mean by "all top options" --- make 100% sure you're running the latest version of RokGallery.... you may want to try disabling all non-RT plugins as well to see if a 3rd party plugin is conflicting with it
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Rokgallery admin page issue

• This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

i downloaded rokgallery plugin and common library yesterday from rockettheme.com website. means running latest versions.

in the the screenshot you can see, i hover on upload option and on the bottom of screen you can see link.

*/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rokgallery-default#

When i click on any option like upload, galleries, jobs, it simpy reloads the page.

but for settings options, when i click on settings it do open settings page.

i am using kinetic theme.
      Attachment has been deleted
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by hmk20009.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Can you please test in the latest version of Mozilla... also, since you recently updated, please clear out your entire browser cache...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Rokgallery admin page issue

• i checked in several browsers but same problem in all browsers including mozilla after clearing cookies / cache.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• That is the link that will be present in all cases... those are javascript buttons and as such don't have a unique URL... most should initiate pop-ups with various settings/options....

So long as you have the latest versions of RokCommon, RokGallery, and WordPress everything should be working just fine... you either have another conflicting plugin (try disabling all non-RT plugins) or some other site/server issue unrelated to the RokGallery and RokCommon plugins themselves...

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds