SOLVED Cannot add image to WordPress Page with RokStories plugin enabled

• SOLVED Cannot add image to WordPress Page with RokStories plugin enabled

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)Linux
      PHP version5.3
      Platform (name and version)Wordpress 3.9.1
      Template/Extension (name and version)Zephyr 1.4
      Link to the Issue_replace_here_

I am trying to add an image from my Media Library to a Page using the Add Media button in the Visual editor. I am able to upload and select the image. However the image is not visible on the page. In the Media Library the image shows as assigned to the page I tried to insert it into. I can add an image by using the text editor.

When I deactivate RokStories the Add Media functionality works. Does anyone have a fix?
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Lawrence GuyII.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Cannot add image to WordPress Page with RokStories plugin enabled

• What version of RokStories do you have? 1.27 was the last version developed, please make sure you're running this version:

www.rockettheme.com/wordpress/plugins/roklegacy

If you do have the version in place, unfortunately it's a legacy extension and is no longer supported. It has been replaced by RokSprocket which you may want to consider upgrading to... you will have to apply any needed styling manually though as Zephyr was not styled for RokSprocket
    • The following users have thanked you: Lawrence GuyII

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Cannot add image to WordPress Page with RokStories plugin enabled

• Problem solved. The plugin package in my rocketlauncher was still using 1.26.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds