Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

error while retrieving the filters dataset

• error while retrieving the filters dataset

Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    • Hi, I'm having an issue with the RokSproket plugin on wordpress. I'm using the Fresco theme and the RokSproket plugin to control a lot of the content.

Whenever I open one of the RokSproket items I get the following error message. "error while retrieving the filters dataset - undefined". The plugins are still working but I'm not able to change any of the settings - they simply won't save.

I've updated to RokSproket 2.1.1 RokCommon 3.1.11 and it hasn't helped.

I've searched the forums extensivly for a solution and all I've found is the suggestion to update the plugins which I have. This has only happened recently, possibly since the last gantry upgrade.

Any suggestions?
  • Re: error while retrieving the filters dataset

• Hi,

Please check if a 3rd party plugin is causing this issue. You could try de-activating them all except the RT ones.
      If a plugin isn't causing this then it might be caused by your server's configuration. This might be caused either by low memory limit for your PHP server or in some cases an empty "www-data" user is needed in your MySQL database in order that your PDO modules work properly.

I believe that you will need to renew your membership in order to receive further support in our Forums.

Hope you understand :)

Regards,
      Dimitris
    • The following users have thanked you: KerynC123

• Posting a url to your site and screenshots of your issue could be really helpful.
      How to add a Custom Stylesheet in Gantry for WP
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: error while retrieving the filters dataset

• Re: error while retrieving the filters dataset

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)linux
      PHP version5.4.20
      Platform (name and version)WordPress 3.9.2
      Template/Extension (name and version)Fresco v1.1/Roksproket Version 2.1.1
      Link to the Issue_replace_here_

Thanks for your sugestions. I've tried all but adding the database user. The plugin worked fine initially so I'm doubtful this is the problem.

I've tried deleting roksproket items and the can't. I've also tried creating new items and the process just stalls at the first screen as below.

Any other suggestions? My client is a not-for-profit so doesn't have a budget to pay to get this resolved.

Could this be a caching problem. I have caching enabled in the theme settings?

Here is the site www.devonportcomhouse.co.nz .

Thanks,
      Keryn
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by KerynC123.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • roey
    • Rocketeer

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Whats the best way to update to rocksprocket 2.1.2 as im having the same error "Error while retrieving the Filters DataSet:" problem and the ways ive updated it removes what i have created?
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• roey
    • Rocketeer

• The plugins are now updated and the error has disappeared but now it wont save? i click save and nothing happens?

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds