Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Troubles w/ RokSprocket Infinite Settings

• Chad
    • Rocketeer
    • Follow your heart!

Troubles w/ RokSprocket Infinite Settings

Posted 10 years 2 months ago
    • I have installed the Diametric WordPress theme and am in process of editing the RokSprocket Front Page tabs.

A couple of issues have arisen but the primary one of concern has to do with the infinite settings for the Articles Display limit and the Words Preview Length. When I try to paste the infinite (∞) symbol or '0', it automatically resets to '???' when I click outside of the field box.

The other quandary, is that when my mouse goes over boxes that result in pop-over explanation boxes, the explanation boxes don't disappear and they all clutter the screen so I cannot see what I want to click on.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I am using Torch Browser (which is Chromium based) if that bit of info helps.
    • Follow your heart, live your passion!
  • Re: Troubles w/ RokSprocket Infinite Settings

• Hi Ben,

Support provided through the RT forum requires an active subscription in one of our plans. Please renew your Wordpress subscription in order to receive further support.

Thanks,
      Dimitris
    • Posting a url to your site and screenshots of your issue could be really helpful.
      How to add a Custom Stylesheet in Gantry for WP
    • Chad
    • Rocketeer
    • Follow your heart!

Re: Troubles w/ RokSprocket Infinite Settings

• RokSprocket is a Free plugin right? I thought support for free plugins was also free.
    • Follow your heart, live your passion!

• Здравствуйте! Мне ни разу не удалось запустить плагин RokSprocket. Укажите необходимые настройки PHP или сервера для его корректной работы. Выдает:
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /home/carslot/carslot.nichost.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/wp_roksprocket/request.php on line 180

• Hi Ben,

RokSprocket and the rest Joomla! and Wordpress extensions are all free for download. The support provided in the Forum though is available to members with active memberships. These Terms of Service are descibed in the footer of this site.

Dimitris
    • Posting a url to your site and screenshots of your issue could be really helpful.
      How to add a Custom Stylesheet in Gantry for WP

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • Boris Kuts wrote:
      Здравствуйте! Мне ни разу не удалось запустить плагин RokSprocket. Укажите необходимые настройки PHP или сервера для его корректной работы. Выдает:
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /home/carslot/carslot.nichost.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/wp_roksprocket/request.php on line 180

Server requirements:
      PHP support for the SQLite PDO driver
      PHP support for the MySQL PDO driver
      MySQL with InnoDB support
      PHP support for PDO
      PHP support for GD2
      PHP 5.3 and above
      mod_mysql
      mod_xml
      mod_zlib

PHP.ini
      max_execution_time = 600
      max_input_time = 600
      memory_limit = 128M
      max_input_vars = 4000
      upload_max_filesize = 35M
      post_max_size = 35M
    • The following users have thanked you: Boris Kuts

• Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Ben Hur wrote:
      I have installed the Diametric WordPress theme and am in process of editing the RokSprocket Front Page tabs.

A couple of issues have arisen but the primary one of concern has to do with the infinite settings for the Articles Display limit and the Words Preview Length. When I try to paste the infinite (∞) symbol or '0', it automatically resets to '???' when I click outside of the field box.

The other quandary, is that when my mouse goes over boxes that result in pop-over explanation boxes, the explanation boxes don't disappear and they all clutter the screen so I cannot see what I want to click on.

I am using Torch Browser (which is Chromium based) if that bit of info helps.

Update it to the latest version.
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!

• Thanks for the tip! But still sometimes appears at the entrance to RokSprocket Widget Settings:
      Error
      Error while retrieving the Filters DataSet:

Invalid JSON data

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /
      /carslot.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/ClassLoader/ApcLoader.php on line 37

{"status":"error","message":"UNHANDLED ERROR [2] require() [function.require<\/a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. \/home\/carslot\/carslot.ru\/docs\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp_rokcommon\/RokCommon\/ClassLoader\/ApcLoader.php:37","payload":null}
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Boris Kuts wrote:
      Thanks for the tip! But still sometimes appears at the entrance to RokSprocket Widget Settings:
      Error
      Error while retrieving the Filters DataSet:

Invalid JSON data

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /
      /carslot.ru/docs/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/ClassLoader/ApcLoader.php on line 37

{"status":"error","message":"UNHANDLED ERROR [2] require() [function.require<\/a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. \/home\/carslot\/carslot.ru\/docs\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp_rokcommon\/RokCommon\/ClassLoader\/ApcLoader.php:37","payload":null}

Is your PHP.ini like this?

max_execution_time = 600
      max_input_time = 600
      memory_limit = 128M
      max_input_vars = 4000
      upload_max_filesize = 35M
      post_max_size = 35M

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds