The core of phpbb3 was completely altered when moving from 3.0 to 3.1.
I did a complete rewrite of the bridge over the last couple of months, as I did when Joomla moved from 2.5 to 3
The thing is that I have invested a great deal of time to update the component.
I have updated the component and modules and added functionality. The only part that does not work well yet is the sef functionality, because the routing of urls within phpbb3 changed quite a bit.
This version is an RC, I tested all that I could test, but there may still be minor bugs.
The following users have thanked you: Brett Havard, Vitaly
- *Karma comes in many forms, my personal favourite is the random saucepan from the sky* J.Spencer 17-02-2009