Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Grunge & RokBB3

• Arie

Grunge & RokBB3

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • So, I've installed Grunge, as I really loved the default feel and how it will integrade into a Wordpress layout seemlessly but i'm finding that the RokBB3 isn't even registering to edit any of the fundumental changes, like flipping the layout.

And now, i can't even edit any of the prests. The Rok/Style edit is completely blank: arie-designs.net/TEMPORARY/rokBB3.png

The Theme/Forum: www.grey-tower.net/ Board

find just odd and I don't know if I should uninstall everything and start over? Even the General Configuration does not work on the Grunge theme. (But it works on the Afterburner theme.)
    • Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Arie.
    • Roeland_A!
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Grunge & RokBB3

• Hello, did you make sure that you upgraded to the latest version of Rokbb3 itself?
    • *Karma comes in many forms, my personal favourite is the random saucepan from the sky* J.Spencer 17-02-2009
    • Arie

• It was a recent install, and it said it was up to date.

After some cache cleaning out I got the menu back, but it still wouldn't record any changes so I went in manually to do it. :/

While the entire theme (on Joomla AND wordpress) seems to be broken, or flawed, when added to a download I just gave up using it at all on either of these platforms.
    • Roeland_A!
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Did you check the permissions on the folders? Very often folder read/write permissions cause the issues that you mention.
    • *Karma comes in many forms, my personal favourite is the random saucepan from the sky* J.Spencer 17-02-2009

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds