Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[quasar] how to change width to 100%

• [quasar] how to change width to 100%

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,
      how can i change the width of the forum to 100% or fluid ... ? and /or make mor space between the items in topiclist (subjects - posts - lastpost) ?
      i don't find where to change the code : overall header ? gantry.css ? other ?

second question : where can i change the default font to arial ?

thanks for help
  • Re: [quasar] how to change width to 100%

• styles/quasar/theme/style6.css (or what ever preset style you are using) is the file your looking for.

"#rt-main-surround" is set to 50% by default as you can see bellow
      /* Main Body */
      #rt-toptab {background: #0f0f0f url(images/backgrounds/style6/header-bg.png) 100% 0;}
      #rt-toptab .toptab {background: url(images/body/style6/toptab-r.png) 100% 0 no-repeat;}
      #rt-toptab .toptab2 {background: url(images/body/style6/toptab-l.png) 0 0 no-repeat;color: #333;}
      .backgroundlevel-high #rt-toptab .shadow, .backgroundlevel-med #rt-toptab .shadow {background: url(images/backgrounds/style6/showcase-shadow.png) 50% 100% no-repeat;}
      #rt-content-top {background: url(images/body/style6/body-div.png) 50% 100% repeat-x;}
      #rt-main-surround {background: #fff url(images/backgrounds/style6/body-bg.png) 50% 0 repeat-x;}
      #rt-main-surround .title span, #rt-main-surround .rt-article-title span {color: #000;}
      #rt-main-surround .readon span, #rt-main-surround .readon .button {color: #333;}
      #rt-main-surround .readon:hover span, #rt-main-surround .readon:hover .button {color: #000;}
  • Re: [quasar] how to change width to 100%

• Hello,
      thanks for help - BUT : changing from 50% to eg 100% will provide no changes.
      i want to change to 100% or fluid because in the topiclist (post - message - last post there are overlapping
      i believe possibility is chnaging ""grid container in grid.css""
      but this still not resolve the overlapping problems - in earliezr templates there was possibility to change
      1) in overall_header.html : div wrapper width to "fluid" or
      2) in content.css the width of respective ul.topiclist dt{ - dd.lastpost{ etc ... or
      3) specify maincols

thanks for help

nb : how can i change the fonts-list (i prefer arial or calibri instead ofthe default fonts given)

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds