Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Lite Speed Caching

• Teresa
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Lite Speed Caching

Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    • Hi
      I recently moved my magento site and they use lite speed caching. This is there response

I have been working on this and it seems the Litespeed caching is not working due to a conflict with the theme or another extension (looks to be something in the Rokmage set).
      I think the best way forward would be to contact the developers behind Rokmage to understand the customisations in further detail. If they need further information, we are utilising LiteSpeed and LSCache.

This is the Error when litemage is enabled, would anybody be able to help. So i can advise my hosting company on understanding the customisations on the hexeris magento theme.
      It would be much appricated.

Invalid method Litespeed_Litemage_Block_Core_Esi::addLink(Array
      (
      [0] => My Account
      [1] => www.timports.co.uk/customer/account/
      [2] => My Account
      [3] => Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element Object
      (
      )

[4] => Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element Object
      (
      )

[5] => 10
      )
      )

Trace:
      #0 [internal function]: Varien_Object->__call('addLink', Array)
      #1 [internal function]: Litespeed_Litemage_Block_Core_Esi->addLink('My Account', ' www.tim ...', 'My Account', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), '10')
      #2 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(348): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      #3 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(214): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateAction(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
      #4 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
      #5 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
      #6 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(113): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
      #7 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'no-route')
      #8 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(75): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'no-route')
      #9 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Cms_IndexController->noRouteAction()
      #10 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('noRoute')
      #11 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
      #12 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
      #13 /home/timportsco/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
      #14 /home/timportsco/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
      #15 {main}
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Lite Speed Caching

• None of our files are in the trace... even if they were, it would really be outside the scope of support...

Based on your trace though it looks like a conflict with core Magento files, not our files...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Teresa
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Lite Speed Caching

• Thank you at least I am able to look at something esle.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds